The use of coping strategies in chronic low back pain
Cognitive and behavioral pain coping strategies were assessed by means of questionnaire in a sample of 61 chronic low back pain patients. Data analysis indicated that the questionnaire was internally reliable.... Emotional Status, Perceived Control of Pain, and Pain Coping Strategies in Episodic and Chronic Cluster Headache Cluster headache (CH) is a chronic syndrome characterized by excruciatingly painful attacks occurring with circadian and circannual periodicity.
Pain Coping Profiles in Workers’ Compensation Clients with
version of the Coping Strategies Questionnaire (CSQ). Subjects: A British sample of 214 chronic back pain patients attending outpatient spinal assessment. Results: A 4-factor solution was discovered that incorporates Catastrophizing, Diversion, Cognitive Coping, and Reinterpreting factors. Apart from the absence of a Praying and Hoping factor, this solution is similar to those previously found... The questionnaire used to collect data consisted of three forms. Patient Information Form: This 23-question form, developed by the investigator following a literature search, queries the sociodemographic characteristics, health status and health behavior of the individuals. Pain Definition and Pain Coping Strategies Evaluation Form: The form consists of two sections: (1) The pain definition
A comparison of coping strategies in patients with
Individual and dyadic coping in chronic pain patients Andrea Burri,1–3 Michèle Blank Gebre,4 Guy Bodenmann1 1Department of Psychology, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland; 2Health and Rehabilitation Research Institute, Auckland University of Technology, 3Waitemata Pain Service, Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine let her go passenger piano pdf BACKGROUND: Increasing attention is being devoted to cognitive-behavioural measures to improve interventions for chronic pain. OBJECTIVE: To develop an Italian version of the Coping Strategies Questionnaire - Revised (CSQ-R), and to validate it in a study involving 345 Italian subjects with chronic pain.
Helpful and Unhelpful Pain Coping Questionnaire
The objectives of the present study were, in CH patients, to determine by principal component analysis the factor structure of two instruments commonly used in clinics to evaluate pain locus of control (Cancer Locus of Control Scale–CLCS) and coping strategies (Coping Strategies Questionnaire–CSQ), to examine the relationship between internal pain controllability and emotional … michael hitt strategic management pdf An evaluation of the measurement of pain catastrophizing by the coping strategies questionnaire The issues of construct redundancy and measurement overlap have received particular attention, with suggestions that measures of pain catastrophizing are confounded with measures of negative mood, namely depression.
How long can it take?
Tests PCI floriskraaimaat.nl
- Pain in Young Adults. II The Use and Perceived
- Tests PCI floriskraaimaat.nl
- Tests PCI floriskraaimaat.nl
- Clinical values of control over pain and pain coping
Pain Coping Strategies Questionnaire Pdf
Coping Strategies Questionnaire (CSQ) Rosentiel and Keefe (1983) A 44-item self-report inventory that measures coping strategies of pain patients, composed of (a) 6 cognitive strategies, (b) 2 behavioral strategies, and (c) 2 effectiveness ratings.
- A non-experimental descriptive cross type design was used; each participant underwent treatment with a pain characteristic assessment interview, along with the Visual Analogue Scale (VAS), the Coping Strategies Questionnaire (QSC) and the Quality of Life Questionnaire Euroqol (EQ5D2). Results Most patients had a diagnosis of cervicalgia and low back pain. The perceived intensity of pain was
- Cognitive and behavioral pain coping strategies were assessed by means of questionnaire in a sample of 61 chronic low back pain patients. Data analysis indicated that the questionnaire was internally reliable.
- The self-perceived control over pain (COP) and ability to decrease pain (ADP) with the use of coping strategies is measured by two single item scales of the CSQ.
- Oncology inpatients in pain (n=224) completed the Coping Strategies Questionnaire (CSQ), the Brief Pain Inventory, and the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Questionnaire (EORTC QLQ-C30).